For decades, work has focused on advancing women in leadership and undoubtedly there has been progress. However, there are still more CEOs named Michael than there are women as CEOs of Canada.
For International Women’s Day, the Diversity Institute took stock of a decade of research on where we are, where we need to go, and what works.
Join us on March 8th, in partnership with the Future Skills Centre and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, for an important conversation as we share practical approaches on how to move the dial on diversity on boards and in leadership roles.
• Michelle Eaton, Vice President, Public Affairs, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, Founder, Diversity Institute; Professor, Ted Rogers School of Management
• Stephanie Dei, Director - Research Partnerships, Diversity Institute
• Zabeen Hirji, Executive Advisor Future of Work, Deloitte
• Tammy Brown, National Industry Leader, Industrial Markets, KPMG
• Jennifer Laidlaw, Country Head, 30% Club Canada