Join us on November 3 for the launch of the upcoming report Tech-Enabled Innovations in the Skills and Employment Ecosystem, the latest installment in the Skills Next series of reports from Diversity Institute, Future Skills Centre and Public Policy Forum. Report authors Wendy Cukier, Stephen Harrington and Mark Patterson will join an exciting line-up of panelists to discuss the research highlights and real-world examples of how technology is innovating skills training and employment.
Elaine Lam, Executive Director, Ryerson University - G Raymond Chang
- Wendy Cukier, Founder, Diversity Institute and Research Lead, Future Skills Centre
- Stephen Harrington, National Lead – Workforce Strategy, Deloitte
- Mark Patterson, Executive Director, Magnet
- Namir Anani, P.Eng., President & CEO, Information and Communications Technology Council
- Paula Allen, Senior Vice President, Research, Analytics and Innovation at Morneau Shepell
- Robert Luke, Chief Executive Officer at eCampusOntario