In the rapidly changing world of work, job-seekers, policy makers, educators, and other stakeholders require labour information that is current, specific, and relevant, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us on December 15th for the first report in our Labour Market Insights series, Labour Demand Trends During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Analysis of Online Job Postings in Canada, in partnership with the Future Skills Centre, Magnet, and Vicinity Jobs. Highlights from the report will be followed by a discussion about the trends and patterns of labour demand across Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Austin Hracs, Director of Research and Implementation, Magnet
• Sosina Bezu, Report Author and Senior Research Associate, Future Skills
• Strac Ivanov, President, Vicinity Jobs Inc
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, Founder, Diversity Institute
• Julia Rim Shepard, Director Strategic Communications, FSC
• Tony Bonen, Director of Research, Data and Analytics, LMiC-CiMT