A crisis as profound as COVID-19 necessitates capturing the crucial lessons and catapulting this knowledge into policy options and practices that will enable Canadians to emerge stronger and more cohesive from this extraordinary episode. We have already seen innovative measures implemented at lightning speed and massive scale, some of which had been the subject of slow policy debates for years.
Join us on December 11 for the launch of our first report in the Skills for the Post Pandemic World series, in partnership with the Future Skills Centre and the Public Policy Forum, and an important conversation about the future of work and skills training in the post-COVID economy and society. This report also sets the stage for the larger post-pandemic skills series of papers by introducing the major themes that will be explored in the rest of the series.
• Pedro Barata, Executive Director, Future Skills Centre
• Julie Cafley, Executive Vice-President of External Relations, Public Policy Forum
• Dr. Wendy Cukier, Founder, Diversity Institute
• Shamira Madhany, Managing Director and Deputy Executive Director, World Education Services
• Anjum Sultana, National Director of Public Policy & Strategic Communications, YWCA Canada
• Sean Speer, Fellow in Residence and Prime Minister of Canada Fellow, Public Policy Forum